Explore the highlights of Bangkok on a full-day sightseeing tour that takes in the Grand Palace, Buddhist temple of Wat Pho, colorful flower market and panoramic views from the Wat Saket temple on Golden Mountain.
What to Expect
Take a full-day scenic sightseeing tour of Bangkok and see all the city’s highlights on a 9-hour excursion. Explore the Grand Palace, residence of the Kings of Siam since 1782. Built by King Rama I, it was the center of power for more than 150 years, and is Bangkok's most popular tourist attraction.
Continue to the Wat Po temple with its Reclining Buddha. Sometimes called “Thailand’s first university,” the temple features beautiful murals, inscriptions, and statues on subjects such as literature, archaeology, geology, and meditation.
Relax with a 30-minute traditional massage. Then, after lunch, sail by longtail boat along the Chao Phraya River through the city’s canals (klongs). See a traditional way of life, away from the high-rise buildings of central Bangkok, as you pass the Thonburi residential area. Stop at the “Temple of Dawn” (Wat Arun).
Next, walk through the flower market and experience rural life in Bangkok. Discover a vast selection of orchids and tropical flowers. End your tour at Golden Mountain, a steep hill inside the Wat Saket temple compound, where panoramic city views are your reward.
- Luxury transportation
- English-speaking guide (guides in other languages, such as German, French, and Russian are available on request and subject to surcharge)
- Entrance fees
What's Not Included
- Services not mentioned above
- Tips and personal expenses
Cancel up to 5 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Dress code: please note that you will be required to wear proper attire for the Grand Palace (no bare shoulders, knees or strapless-heel shoes). Shoes must be removed before entering the temple buildings as a matter of respect
• Photography is permitted in the Royal Palace grounds, and in the compounds of the Emerald Buddha Temple, but not inside the buildings