Enjoy a unique and historical experience. Visit the most important sites of Bangkok, including the Grand Palace, the Emerald Buddha Temple, Wat Pho, and Wat Arun. Embark on a trip with an experienced and official Spanish-speaking guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pickup available from Sathon, Silom, Phra Nakhon, Ratchathewi, Khlong Toei, Yan Nawa, Watthana, Bang Rak, Pathum Wan District, Pom Prap Sattru Phai, and Khlong San. Please wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Note that the chapel is a national shrine and you will be required to wear proper attire; bare shoulders or knees, and strapless-heel shoes are not permitted