Immerse yourself in the cultural and historical heritage of Bangkok by exploring the Grand Palace, the Emerald Buddha Temple and the options for Wat Pho, local markets and Wat Arun. Enjoy this trip with an experienced, local tour guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup available from Sukhumvit, Khaosan, Pratunam, and Silom.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at River City Bangkok.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Participants on this tour should note that the chapel is a national shrine and you will be required to wear proper attire: no bare shoulders and knees, or strapless-heel shoes
- Shoes must be removed before entering the temple buildings as a matter of respect
- Photography is permitted in the Royal Palace Grounds and in the compounds of the Emerald Buddha Temple, but not inside the buildings
- Restroom facilities are available