Embark on a guided day trip to the World Heritage site of Ayutthaya, the old capital of Siam, and visit 4 of the historical city's most remarkable temples.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Japanese, English, Thai, German, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- • Pickup from your hotel in the Silom, Sathorn, Ratchathewi, Phra Nakorn, Klong Toei areas in Bangkok • Please wait in the hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Sleeveless shirts
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Visitors are requested to be dressed appropriately when entering the temples. Please wear clothes that cover your shoulders and knees. No ripped pants, tight pants, or shorts are allowed
- All vehicles are set up with hand sanitizer
- No luggage or large bags are allowed on the tour. If you have luggage, you may leave it at the activity provider's office near the meeting point