Embark on a guided day trip to the World Heritage site of Ayutthaya, the old capital of Siam, and visit 4 of the historical city's most remarkable temples.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Thai, English, Japanese, German
- Pickup optional
- • Pickup from your hotel in the Silom, Sathorn, Ratchathewi, Phra Nakorn, Klong Toei areas in Bangkok • The operation team will inform exactly time one day before the tour by email. Any hotel not in the pick up area , guest need to meet the group at meeting point.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meet the group at the large, main entrance to the River City shopping mall.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Open-toed shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Visitors are requested to be dressed appropriately when entering the temples. Please wear clothes that cover your shoulders and knees. No ripped pants, tight pants, or shorts are allowed
- All vehicles are set up with hand sanitizer
- No luggage or large bags are allowed on the tour. If you have luggage, you may leave it at the activity provider's office near the meeting point