Explore the temples of Ayutthaya on a guided trip to the ancient capital of Thailand from Bangkok. Visit iconic sites including Wat Mahathat, Wat Mongkol Borpit, and Bang Pa-In Royal Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, Chinese
- Pickup optional
- Your guide will be waiting for you at the hotel wearing a TripGuru shirt or holding a TripGuru sign. The guide will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm your pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at National Stadium BTS Station, exit 2. Your guide will be waiting for you wearing a TripGuru shirt or holding a TripGuru sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Clothes revealing the shoulders, underarms, back, and knees are not allowed inside some of the locations on this tour
- Same-day booking is available for the meeting point option subject to availability