Soak up Thai history on this day trip to Kanchanaburi from Bangkok with optional hotel transfers. Visit Erawan National Park, the JEATH Museum, and the Bridge Over the River Kwai on a walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up is available from your accommodations on Khao San Road, Narathiwas Ratnakarin, Sathorn Road (North and South), Pratunam, and Wireless Road. Your guide will be waiting for you at your chosen pick-up location wearing a TripGuru shirt and/or holding a TripGuru sign. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact pickup time. Please check your email for the update.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at National Stadium BTS Station Exit 2. Your guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point wearing a shirt and/or holding a sign with the local partner's logo on it. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact pickup time. Please check your email for the update.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Insect repellent
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Same-day booking is available for the meeting point option subject to availability
- This is a sustainable and GST-certified experience that cuts your carbon footprint and reduces emissions