Immerse yourself in the everyday life of rural Thailand and visit the market held on the tracks of the Mae Klong Railway. Then, interact with market traders and sample authentic snacks at the colorful floating market of Damnoen Saduak.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up from your hotel in Bangkok city center.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at MRT Hua Lampong, Exit 3 (BL28). Take the elevator to street the level. Your guide will be waiting for your right next to the map. Look for "LJ BIZ" tour sign with your name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour does not include a moto boat ride inside the floating market. However, you may purchase a 30-minute ride ticket directly from a local vendor (approximately 300-400 Baht/boat). Your guide will help you with this
- The market is very famous and touristy. The traffic remains high. The price of the items would be overpriced. If you like to buy anything, please seek advice from your tour guide
- Please be at the meeting point on time as this is a group tour