Enjoy 15 tastings on a culinary experience around the backstreets of old Bangkok. Join a tour signed by a chef and led by professional foodie guides.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The tour starts from the terrace bar of the Shanghai Mansion hotel where your guide will be waiting with A Chef's Tour shirt. It's a 5-minute walk from Wat Mangkon MRT station or you can take a taxi ('Grab' is a useful taxi app for getting around Bangkok). The traffic can heavy in Bangkok, so please leave with plenty of time and try to arrive 10-15 minutes before the departure time. The address is Shanghai Mansion, 479-481 Yaowarat Road, Khwaeng Samphanthawong, 10100.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Unsuitable for vegetarians, pescatarians and no-pork diets
- Unsuitable for shellfish, peanut and severe allergies
- Unsuitable for severe gluten intolerances, there are traces of gluten in soy sauce
- Suitable for lactose intolerances
- Suitable for no beef diets
- Other dietary restrictions or allergies may require some dishes to be missed
- The traffic in Bangkok can often be unpredictable, ensure you leave with plenty of time to reach the meeting point