Chao Phraya Dinner CruiseProduct ID: 25656
From US$44.34 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up is available from hotels situated on the main Sathorn Road, Silom Road, Surawong Road, Siam Square and Sukhumvit Road (from Soi 1 to Asoke only).
- Join us for a relaxing evening dinner cruise on the Chao Phraya river
- Take in some of Bangkok's famous landmarks along the riverbank, including the Grand Palace and Wat Phra Keo
- Enjoy authentic Thai food with our delicious dinner buffet
- See the Thai capital illuminated at night, and get a new perspective on the bustling city of Bangkok
- Sit back and enjoy the on-board entertainment, including live music
The Chao Phraya River, the River of Kings, meanders through the metropolis of Bangkok and provides the perfect setting for an evening cruise while enjoying typical and authentic Thai food.
The entire dinner cruise takes place against the spectacular backdrop of the Thailand's capital on one side of the river, and of Thonburi on the other: an ideal opportunity for a relaxing and pleasant evening.
Experience Bangkok from a different perspective. The lights of the nightly metropolis glide by as you enjoy a delicious dinner buffet and soothing music. See the floodlit sights on both sides of the river, including the Grand Palace or Wat Arun, as you sit back and relax with a cold drink and pleasant company.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off with air-conditioned vehicle
- Cruise on Chao Phraya River
- Thai and international buffet dinner
- One glass of welcome fruit cocktail
- Live music (international songs)
- Snacks (peanuts and potato chips)
- Refreshments with hot coffee or tea
- Services not mentioned
- Expenses of a personal nature
If you hotel is not situated on the pick-up route, please meet at River City Shopping Complex, 23 Si Phaya Pier Soi Trok Rongnamkhaeng, Yota Rd., Bangkok, 10100 Meeting point is on the ground floor adjacent to the Royal River Shopping building as you walk towards the river. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 25656