On this evening tuk tuk tour you’ll whizz around Bangkok and discover the beauty of the city and local culture at night. This tour combines temples, market areas, famous sights, tuk tuks and food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Maximum group size: 12 participants
- Tuk tuks normally carry 2 people per vehicle, but if there is an odd number of people there may be 3 people in one (if you feel too squashed, please tell the guide and they will endeavor to see to your comfort)
- The tour includes 20 to 30 minutes of walking through markets, so please wear comfortable shoes and dress sensibly
- The tour will stop for food at various points along the way, so no need to eat beforehand
- Dietary restrictions should be informed before start of the tour
- You can not see the Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho but the grounds of the temple are very special at night