On this evening tuk tuk tour you’ll whizz around Bangkok's older districts and see the beauty of its monuments by night. Visit both famous and lesser-known temples and markets, stopping for food as you go. Stops include Wat Pho and the flower market.
What to Expect
Discover the beauty of Bangkok by night, and visit sites that most tourists only see during the daytime. On this 4-hour evening tour by tuk tuk you’ll take in some of Bangkok's most famous temples, including Wat Pho.
Take a walk through local Bangkok night markets, such as the 24-hour flower market that comes to life as the night goes on. You may even be surprised with stops at places you’ve never heard of!
You’ll also stop to sample some of the best food in the city, whether that be random snacks in a market, some of the city’s best noodles, or a mystery dessert stop. You certainly won’t go hungry, so there’s no need to eat beforehand! Vegetarian food options are available throughout the tour.
During most of the tour you’ll get around by tuk tuk, and traveling at night should mean a lot less traffic and cooler temperatures than during the day.
- Transportation during the tour
- Food and drinks
What's Not Included
- Hotel transfers
- Alcoholic drinks
Know Before You Go
• Minimum age: 12 years old
• Maximum group size: 10 participants
• Tuk tuks normally carry 2 people per vehicle, but if there is an odd number of people there may be 3 people in one (if you feel too squashed, please tell the guide and they will endeavor to see to your comfort)
• The tour includes 20 to 30 minutes of walking through markets, so please wear comfortable shoes and dress sensibly
• The tour will stop for food at various points along the way, so no need to eat beforehand!