Travel from Bangkok to Chiang Mai by VIP coach transfer. Enjoy traveling by VIP coach with 36 reclining seats and a short stop to eat and drink something.
What to Expect
Travel from Bangkok to the northern Thai city of Chiang Mai with a pre-booked ticket on a comfortable VIP bus with 36 reclining seats.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before scheduled departure. In Kamphaeng Phet, around halfway to Chiang Mai, you will make a short stop to eat and drink something, and to get refreshed.
Take advantage of a convenient meeting point directly at Khao San Road in the touristic center of Bangkok at least 30-minutes before scheduled departure. Ride by Thai Sriram VIP coach with 36 reclining seats to Chiang Mai including a toilet on board the overnight bus. Arrive in the early morning in the old town of Chiang Mai from where you can get a free hotel transfer within the old town by the red pick-up car.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
- Food, snacks and drinking water
- Toilet on board the bus
- Transportation by VIP coach with 36 reclining seats
- 1-way joint ticket or round-trip ticket
- Hotel drop-off within the old town area of Chiang Mai
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up service
- Hotel drop-off outside old town area in Chiang Mai
This activity is non-refundable
Know Before You Go
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions.
• During peak season at the end of the year and on National Thai Holidays, it is advised to book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.