Book your ticket for the enthralling Siam Niramit show and discover Thailand's rich heritage as 150 dancers and musicians mesmerize you with their performances. See traditional Thai dances and folk music combined with spectacular effects.
What to Expect
Sit back in a 2,000-seat hall and let your imagination soar as you’re entertained by 150 performers, including real elephants and goats.
Flying dancers, with meticulously designed backdrops, and heart-thumping sound scores weave together the story of Siam and its colorful heritage. Hark back to ancient times, when the city was a crossroad of civilizations. Get a glimpse of Buddhist and Muslim customs performed in a harmonious ceremony during this 80-minute show.
You’ll feel immersed in village celebrations and daily peasant life, and learn about the shared belief in karma and the mystical netherworlds of hell and Himmapan, a forest between heaven and earth.
With riveting Thai dances and charming folk music played to spectacular effects, you're in for a spellbindingly entertaining show, taking you into the heart and mind of Thailand.
- Admission ticket
- Optional buffet (regular or golden seats)
- Souvenir booklet
This activity is non-refundable
You will receive your Siam Niramit show ticket via email. Please proceed to the information counter upon arrival for redemption (19 Tiamruammit Road, HuayKwang, Bangkok 10320).
Know Before You Go
• Buffet hours: 17:00-19:30
• Pre-show entertainment: 19:00-19:30
• Theater doors open at 19:30
• Show starts at 20:00 (duration 80 minutes without intermission)
• Child ticket: ages 4-12; height 90-140 centimeters
• Free entrance for children under 90 centimeters
• You will receive your instant confirmation voucher when booking, but it cannot be used to redeem your Siam Niramit show ticket
• After booking you will receive a separate voucher email from the local operator with your Siam Niramit show ticket