Bangkok Siam Niramit Show Tickets
From $26.70 per personBook now
- Enjoy a spectacular show about Thailand's history and culture
- Learn about Thai religious customs and practices in an entertaining way
- Watch dancers and musicians perform in one of the largest shows in the world
Flying dancers, with meticulously designed backdrops, and heart-thumping sound scores weave together the story of Siam and its colorful heritage. Hark back to ancient times, when the city was a crossroad of civilizations. Get a glimpse of Buddhist and Muslim customs performed in a harmonious ceremony during this 80-minute show.
You’ll feel immersed in village celebrations and daily peasant life, and learn about the shared belief in karma and the mystical netherworlds of hell and Himmapan, a forest between heaven and earth.
With riveting Thai dances and charming folk music played to spectacular effects, you're in for a spellbindingly entertaining show, taking you into the heart and mind of Thailand.
- Admission ticket
- Optional buffet (regular or golden seats)
- Souvenir booklet
You will receive your Siam Niramit show ticket via email. Please proceed to the information counter upon arrival for redemption (19 Tiamruammit Road, HuayKwang, Bangkok 10320).
• Pre-show entertainment: 19:00-19:30
• Theater doors open at 19:30
• Show starts at 20:00 (duration 80 minutes without intermission)
• Child ticket: ages 4-12; height 90-140 centimeters
• Free entrance for children under 90 centimeters
• You will receive your instant confirmation voucher when booking, but it cannot be used to redeem your Siam Niramit show ticket
• After booking you will receive a separate voucher email from the local operator with your Siam Niramit show ticket
• Once confirmed, no cancelations may be made for this activity
Product ID: 66056