Experience the diversity of cultures, flavors, and daily life in Bangkok on this full day cycling and food tasting adventure. Appreciate, understand and enjoy Bangkok in a totally different way after this revealing experience.
What to Expect
After relaxing with a complimentary tea or coffee in the peaceful Clubhouse garden in the heart of the city, you will be introduced to your friendly tour guide who will show you a short safety video and then select a suitable bike for you. Cycling along the quiet back streets and through local communities you will arrive at an interesting old Chinese cemetery. Surrounded by the encroaching city skyscrapers this charming cemetery is a serene and peaceful public park, a retreat for the local residents.
Continuing towards the Bang Rak district, known as the Village of Love, you will pass through a Muslim community where you will stop and refuel with a delicious Muslim breakfast. Your journey continues along the quiet back streets that follow the river up stream and along the way you will discover and explore many hidden gems. Entering Chinatown you will cycle through the busy market streets, here you can enjoy the daily life and vibrant atmosphere and sample a fantastic selection of street-side local dishes.
Crossing the mighty Chao Phraya River to the Old Portuguese community you will visit two very unique temples and enjoy a delicious lunch at a local Thai street restaurant. After a short ferry ride back across the river you will discover the huge vegetable and flower markets where you can sample some refreshing exotic fruits and Thai delicacies.
On the long tail boat trip back down the River of Kings, the lifeblood of Bangkok, you can relax in the refreshing breeze and enjoy a completely different perspective of the city. Back at the Clubhouse treat yourself to a free fish foot spa, you can also visit the a licensed bar and if time permits you can see a slide show of your tour photographs taken by your guide. Finally, when you return home, you will have received an email with a free link to download the tour photographs taken by your guide on your fantastic Bangkok bike tour.
- Complimentary Follow Me cap
- Tea and coffee at Clubhouse
- Internet access
- Bicycle and safety helmet
- Bike bag to store small items
- English speaking Thai guide (fully accredited)
- All food, soft drinks/ water and local Thai snacks provided by your guide
- Long tail boat and ferry transfers on the tour
- Fish foot spa (not available if raining)
- Slide show of your tour if time permits
- A link to download your tour album
- Medical insurance for the tour (required by Thai law)
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Temple entrance fees, currently only Wat Arun
- Clothing to cover your arms and knees if you want to enter any temples
- Drinks, food and snacks not provided by your guide
- Transport costs
Know Before You Go
• Do not book this tour if any participants have had no previous cycling experience
• Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
• If anyone in your booking wants to return to the Clubhouse before the end of the tour the suppiler will arrange transport for them and their bike but they must cover the cost
• Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is cancelled, you will not be entitled to a refund