Provincial Discovery with River Cruise from BangkokProduct ID: 59955
From $80 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceWe do possible from your hotel at 07:30 am. Please advise your hotel name and address. HOTEL : The listed Hotels will be used according to the confirmed travel plan. IF YOUR HOTEL IS NOT LISTED BELOW, ARE NOT AVAILABLE. We will advise you with the nearest point to your hotel as well as the time of pick up.
- Discover the Village of Sugar Palm Sap
- Visit Khlong Suan 100 Year old market
- Enjoy a boat tour along the Bang Pakong River
- See the largest giant reclining Ganesha in Thailand
- Visit Wat Saman Rattanaram
- Discover the must-see attractions of Wat Paknam Jolo
09:00 a.m. Stop en route at a 100 year old canal side market Talad Khlong Suan, the traditional market on the banks of Prawet Burirom Canal that's being going for more than a century spreading over Samut Prakhan Province and Chachoengsao Province, where you will be impresses with their simple lifestyle. Walking through the market you can see and feel the rural way of life of olden Thailand. Khlong Suan Market offers not only the nostalgic ambience of Thailand’s past, but also charming wooden shop houses selling vintage items and tasty local foods.
10:30 a.m. The next stop is to Wat Saman Rattanaram where you can see The Largest Giant Reclining Ganesha in Thailand. It is 16 meters high and 22 meters long. Ganesha is a Hindu deity and has an elephant head and four arms. There are thirty two popular iconographic forms of Ganesha and all of them can be seen around the base of this Reclining Ganesha. This is an interesting mix of Religion. It doesn't like the other temples in Thailand. There're a lot of greatest god of all and a lot of products here such as food, souvenirs, and amulets. Back to the vehicle and get cool bottled water and refreshing towel from your guide to clean-up your sweat.
11:45 a.m. Then take a leisure boat trip along Bang Pakong River around Koh Lad. Enjoy the boat slow goes, enjoy the peaceful atmosphere with greenery and riverside life on both sides, observing people on the river bank, an agriculture homeland of Chachoengsao Province. A boat tour on the Bang Pakong River departs from the pier of local restaurant while visitors can admire the nature and views on the river banks, as well as houses in the Thai lifestyle. Interesting and important places that visitors can see along the boat trip.
12:30 p.m. You will take lunch a delicious meal will be set up at a local restaurant.
01:15 p.m. Continue to Wat Po Bangkla and meet Giant Golden-crowned Flying Fox, Fruit Bat, World's Largest Bat and Endangered. The trees within this peaceful temple are the home for thousands of fruit bats. During the day, they cling upside down off the branches of the trees, but at dark, they wake and leave to search for food.
01:30 p.m. Continue to Wat Paknam Jolo. This is believed to be the only temple in Thailand that they have painted gold. When you arrive at the temple is advisable to walk around the golden chapel first as there is so much to see and take in. Don’t forget to go inside as it is just as beautiful on the inside.
02:00 p.m. The final stop in Chachoengsao is Muban Namtan Sot, the palm sap village and the sole production source of ready-to-drink palm sap and taste local palm juice in the East.
02:15 p.m. Your tour ends with wonderful memories and transfer back to your hotel in Bangkok approximately 04:00 p.m.
- Bottled water and refreshing towels
- Cruise along the Bang Pakong River around Koh Lad
- Transportation with a licensed English-speaking naturalist tour guide
- Passengers Insurance Travel Planning Service
- Lunch in a local restaurant with bottled water excluded soft drinks
- All optional tour
- Personal expenses
- Other service not mentioned in the program
1. Asia Hotel Bangkok 296 Phayathai Road Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand. 2. Buddy Lodge 265 Khaosan Road, Taladyod, Pranakorn A. Muang Bangkok 10200, Thailand. 3. Century Park Hotel Bangkok 9 Ratchaprarop Road, Pratunam-Victory Monument Bangkok 10400, Thailand. 4. Royal Hotel 2 Ratchadamnoen klang Road., Bowon niwet ,Phanakorn, Bangkok 10200, Thailand. 5. Royal Orchid Sheraton 2 Charoen Krung Soi 30 (Captain Bush Lane), Siphya, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand. 6. The Sukosol Hotel 477 Si Ayuthaya Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400, Thailand. 7. The Westin Grande Sukhumvit 259 Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok 10110, Thailand. (Open in Google Maps)
• Cancellation Policy: Full refund for cancellations up to 24 hours before the beginning of the activity. No refund for cancellations less than 24 Hours before the beginning of the activity or no-show
• Please bring a camera, hat or cap, sunglasses, sunscreen lotion, personal medicine.
• Shoulders and knees need to be covered.Sandals or flip-flops are allowed (polite design please).
• Please inform the supplier know if you have any dietary restrictions and allergies and they will aim to accommodate you as best as possible.
Special Dietary Foods
1. Raw vegetarian meal
A mixture of fresh raw vegetables & fruits.
2. Strict European vegetarian meal
Strict European vegetarian. No animal products of any type.
3. Western vegetarian meal
Non-strict vegetarian prepared with dairy products & including eggs, cheese, fruits, vegetables, grains & nuts.
Product ID: 59955