Visit Bangkok's floating market on this tour. You’ll also get to visit the see-it-to-believe-it Railway Market, where an active train track doubles as a makeshift shopping strip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Lobby of Lub D Siam Hostel 925/9 Rama 1 Rd. Wangmai, Pathum Wan, BangkokOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- Traffic conditions may delay the return journey to Bangkok
- If any of the sites on the itinerary happen to be closed due to reasons beyond control, an alternative site will be visited
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the specified rate
- Children under the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour
- Effective September 1, 2021, travelers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on all ours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination