Old Communities of Bangkok, 4-Hour Walking Tour
From $50 per personBook now
- Discover the amazing Thai silk weavers of Ban Krua
- Learn how to make a monk bowl at the Monk's Alm Bowl Village
- Taste famous local street food, and dine on a traditional Thai dinner
- Enjoy a 30-minute boat ride down the Saen Sap Canal
Begin the tour at 14:00 at the location of departure and walk down to Ban Krua, a Cham Muslim community of Thai silk weavers found in Bangkok. Continue the tour with a local boat ride down the Saen Sap Canal and experience how locals travel form place to place. After the 30-minute boat ride, disembark at Monk's Alm Bowl Village, and sit down to learn how to make a monk bowl.
Once you've enjoyed a few hours of bowl-making, settle down of a delicious dinner of Pad Thai or noodle dishes from the Patupee area. After the delicious traditional dinner, get dropped off at your original meeting place for 18:00.
- Local transportation
- English-speaking tour guide
- Admission fees
- Government VAT
- Dinner at local restaurant
- Personal items
Meet up with a tour guide at Asia Hotel Lobby If you take the sky train, go to Ratchatewi station (N1). Take Exit 1 (from the walkway to Asia Hotel). After entering the hotel, walk down to the ground floor to meet in the lobby area.
• Bring an umbrella during monsoon season (May-September)
• Wear long pants (because we will visit temples)
• Wear shoes that are easy to take on and off
Product ID: 40282