Watch a dazzling display of acrobatics, martial arts and sword fights at the Muay Thai Boxing The Legend Lives show at Bangkok's Asiatique. Follow the story of a budding romance as heroic protagonists and femme fatales clash with threatening villains.
What to Expect
Take your seats for "Muay Thai Live - The Legend Lives" at Asiatique and follow the story behind a martial art that can be traced back to the days of ancient Siam.
"Muay Thai Live - The Legend Lives" has all the makings of your favorite action film, only live! Follow the heroic protagonist and femme fatale in their encounters with villains through a spectacle of martial arts, sword fighting and impressive acrobatics. Laugh out loud or gasp in awe at their antics. This showcase of Muay Thai boxing caters to everyone.
Marvel at the riveting choreography and a budding romance to mind-blowing fight scenes. Enjoy a full 90 minutes of old-school fights, all the way down to 21st-century streets. Don't forget to pick up a souvenir on the way out!
- Admission to Muay Thai Live - The Legend Lives at Asiatique
Know Before You Go
• You will receive an instant confirmation voucher upon booking, but this cannot be redeemed for the show ticket. You will receive a separate voucher by email from the local operator, which you can redeem for your show ticket. In the event you do not receive an email from the operator, please check your spam folder
• Children under 90 centimeters tall can attend the show for free
• This activity is not valid on Mondays
• The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number
• Once confirmed, no cancellations can be made