Spend the night on a luxury dinner cruise with your loved ones enjoying live music right on the Chao Phraya River. Savor delicious Thai and international cuisine as well as fresh seafood.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Thai
Select participants and date
Check-in at the Alangka Cruise counter at ICONSIAM (Gate 1), Pier 4. The counter opens 1 hour and 30 minutes before the tour departs. Please make sure you check in before boarding the cruise boat between 5:30 PM - 6:45 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- During the rainy season the water level is high everyday so there is a possibility that the ship will be unable to pass under the Buddhist Bridge to Wat Arun, the Grand Palace, and Rama 8 Bridge. In this case, the ship will sail towards the Rama 3 Krungthep Bridge