Marvel at Bangkok’s most famous temples and learn the stories behind them. Explore the Temple of the Golden Mountain, Wat Pho, one of the oldest temples which features the famous Reclining Buddha. Finish at either Wat Saket or the Golden Mountain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- The lobby of your hotel in Bangkok. Exact pickup time depends on participants' respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at Sanam Chai Station, Exit 1. Your tour guide will be holding a "TripGuru" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Long pants
- Long-sleeved shirt
Know before you go
- The tour lasts 4 hours and is available in English
- Please bring clothes which cover-up your arms and legs as well as a camera
- Exact pickup time depends on participants' respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.
- As this is a half-day tour, time at each attraction is limited