Learn how to prepare and cook traditional Thai food during a fun Bangkok cooking class. Awaken your culinary creativity, explore the world of Thai flavors, and enjoy a lot of healthy Thai food!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Maliwan Thai Cooking Class: 9 Sipsamhang Road, Taladyod Phranakorn , Bangkok 10200. If you are arriving by taxi: Tell the driver to bring you to the Kraisi Road in Banglumphu Market area which is close to the Khaosan Road area. Head to the small alley next to the Chinese Shrine or Domino's Pizza on Kraisi Road. Walk into the small alley, turn right. You will see a 4 story building painted in dark grayish brown at the end of the alley. Ring the bell for entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please plan to arrive at the Maliwan 10 minutes prior to the class start time
- Please note that if you fail to arrive on time (max. late arrival is 10 minutes after the scheduled starting time), you will be asked to wait and may not be able to join the market trip. The market is not in the walking distance
- Please note that walking in the wet market can be a little bit wet and muddy! Please wear any closed-toe/heel shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty
- Child rates include market walk, welcome drink, and rice serving. To participate in this class, children are not allowed to have their own work station, and must be accompanied by their parents