Explore Bangkok by rickshaw and on foot on a 5-hour sightseeing tour. Discover hidden parts of the Thai capital, and learn what happens away from the concrete jungle of the city center. Stop at local temples, and enjoy lunch at a riverside restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Rama 3 Road Soi 71, BangkokOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please note that on Saturdays and Sundays, the "samlors" (rickshaws) will also stop at a Thai market on the canal
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations up to 72 hours before the tour departure. For cancellations of between 48-24 hours before the tour a 50% cancellation fee will apply. Cancellations of less than 24 hours and no show's are charged in full