Explore Bangkok’s Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew on this guided walking tour. See two of Thailand's most popular landmarks on this 2-hour adventure through the bustling city of Bangkok.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Golden Place (Tha Chang Pier Branch) across from the entrance of the Grand Palace. Be on the lookout for a guide wearing a shirt with the logo of the local partner on it. Your guide will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes after the agreed upon starting time. If you are headed to the meeting point, please be aware that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- All men must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves. Women must wear long skirts or long pants to cover their knees. No tight leggings or torn pants are allowed. Shoulders should be kept covered and no see-through clothes. Those who do not follow these attire guidelines will be denied entrance