Bangkok: Grand Chaophraya 2-Hour Buffet Dinner Cruise
Pickup optionalRound-trip hotel transfers from major areas in Bangkok including Pratunam, Silom, Siam, and Sukhumvit area from Soi 1 to 55 (odd) and Soi 2 to 38 (even) only. Hostels and condominiums not included.
- Cruise along Thailand's major river and marvel at Wat Arun and The Grand Palace at night
- Enjoy an unlimited buffet served with both international and Thai cuisine
- Be entertained by classical Thai dance and live music onboard
- Choose to select hotel transfers from Bangkok city center
Depart from the River City Pier with check-in 30 minutes before the boat leaves. Experience a pleasant, warm welcome by the friendly staff - the true sense of Thai Hospitality. During the 2-hour cruise, soak up incredible views of the mighty Chao Phraya River and see famous attractions along the river banks.
Savor a Thai-International buffet, desserts, fruits, tea, and coffee onboard. Experience the performances of traditional Thai dance as well as fun live music onboard. The cruise is consisting of 2 decks, the lower deck is an air-conditioned room, the upper deck is open-air. Seating is based on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- 2-hour cruise
- Thai and international buffet dinner
- Live music with professional singers
- Desserts, fruits, and snacks
- Refreshments with hot coffee or tea
- Toilet onboard
- Hotel transfers (unless the option is selected)
Prepare for the activity
Chaophraya Cruise, River City Shopping Complex, 23 Soi Charoen Krung 24, Khwaeng Talat Noi, Khet Samphanthawong, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand. Check-in: 6:30 PM at River City Pier Number 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• Cruise time: 7 - 9 PM
• The seating plan is based on the first-come, first-serve basis
From US$ 56.86 US$ 36.79 per person