Take an action-packed day trip to the former capital of Thailand, Ayutthaya, delving into Thai history and learning all about the ancient city’s former prosperity.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup point at your hotel lobby in Bangkok.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note that wearing shorts and sleeveless shirts is not permitted on temple grounds. Please make sure that you're dressed appropriately upon entering all sacred locations
- The tour will conclude at the original departure point at approximately at 8:30 PM
- If you book a pickup service, please provide your pickup details. The local partner's operation team will give you the information regarding the pickup schedule as soon as possible
- Pickup services may vary depending on availability and situation (via public or private transport)