Get off the usual tourist trail on an 8-hour bike tour of Bangkok’s hidden sights. Cycle down a maze of narrow back streets to see local food markets and scenic parks. Stop at the Golden Temple, and enjoy lunch in an authentic Thai restaurant.
What to Expect
See parts of Bangkok unknown to most locals on a full-day, off-the-beaten-track tour that gets you closer to the city’s real life. Avoid the main streets to ride a maze of narrow alleys, small pathways, and elevated concrete bike lanes.
See locals tending their orchid farms, pass banana, papaya and mango trees, and discover hidden temples. Go to a local market to see local produce and specialties, from smoked pig heads to exotic flowers. Pause at a “Golden Temple” to experience the local Buddhist culture. Then, cycle the concrete pathways and through a scenic park, past orchid farms en route to the pier where you will board a longtail boat.
Navigate the small waterways of south Bangkok, and try to believe that you are still in one of the world’s great concrete jungles! Visit a small factory where incense-sticks are produced for the temples, an stop at a typical flower farm.
- Bike and helmet rental
- 2 boat transfers
- Thai lunch
- Longtail boat ride along the canals of Bangkok
- Drinking water or soft drinks throughout
Meet your guide at Rama 3 Road, Soi 71
Know Before You Go
• Your guide will stop every hour for rest breaks
• Please note that the minimum age for this tour is 12 years old
• Cancellations made up until 72 hours before departure will not be subject to a cancellation fee. Cancellations made 48-24 hours before departure will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 24 hours of the tour departure, and no shows, will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee