Experience an exhilarating and educational adventure as you glide between the tree tops! Swing through the jungle canopy and feel like you're flying on the zip lines wires.
What to Expect
Meet your driver in central Bangkok at the Ariyasom Villa (located at Sukhumvit Soi 1) and head directly to the Flight of the Gibbons Zip Line adventure at 08:30.
Located an hour's drive outside of Bangkok and 50 minutes from Pattaya at Khao Kheo, Chonburi, Flight of the Gibbons is nestled in the heart of one of Thailand’s most natural settings. It has the 30,000 hectare Chompoo Wildlife Sanctuary on one side and the Khao Kheo Open Safari on the other.
Experience the beauty and adventure of Thailand's rainforest like never before. High in the tree tops of the national park, glide through the jungle canopy on 3 kilometers of zip lines, scenic sky bridges and exciting abseils connected by 24 platforms on the largest canopy zip line tour in the world. Take in spectacular views as you “fly” through the rainforest canopy. Zip line from tree to tree on a spectacular and gradual downhill course and take time to linger in your favorite places, soaking up the clean air and surrounding wildlife.
Along the way, the highly trained Sky Rangers will share their knowledge of the rainforest's flora and fauna inhabiting this ancient, biologically diverse wonderland. They will teach you how to move through the trees with the speed and grace of a young gibbon.
After a good half day in the tree tops, return to the Ariyasom Villa in central Bangkok.
- English-speaking Sky Ranger
- All entrance fees, where applicable
- Activities outlined in the program
- Safety briefings and equipment
- All taxes and service fees
What's Not Included
- Other entrance fees
- Transfers from your hotel to the central meeting point
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and shopping
- Hotel accommodation in Bangkok
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• This tour is operates only on a public basis
• Transfers from your hotel to the central meeting point (Ariyasom Villa) are not included
• This tour is not suitable for children under 6 years of age or less than 100 centimeters in height
• Guests must be at least 30 kilograms (66 lb.) and no more than 130 kilograms (286 lb.)
• Wearing long pants and a T-shirt or polo shirt and sports shoes that will not easily drop off is highly recommended