Non-verbal communication can be as powerful as verbal ones, and the artists of the Nanta Musical Show have perfected this art! Originating from Korea, a performance that swings from beginning to end, where utensils are the ‘voice’ of the performers.
What to Expect
Nanta is a non-verbal, musical show with lots of humor and fun elements that are derived from the ancient instrumental performance act of ‘Samulnori’. This Korean art-form uses everyday objects to create a musical performance that replaces the voice.
The show is constructed around a large kitchen as the back ground, where each performer uses a combination of knives, spoons, pots and pans and many other utensils that will become a musical orchestra. The performers will be able to turn this show into a story that is simply unheard of.
Performers will not only showcase musical skills: the chefs will thrill the audience with acrobatic cooking performances, a surprise wedding ceremony and an exciting dumpling challenge. All this packed together in a 1.5 hour performance has become the talk of the town in Bangkok since the first opening of its doors.
After the show (at around 21:45 hrs), your driver will bring you back to the central meeting point where you will make your own travel arrangements to get back to your hotel.
- Travel to and from the show from the meeting point
- All entrance fees, where applicable
- All taxes and service fees included
What's Not Included
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals (breakfast, lunch and / or dinner) drinks, and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Transfers from and to central meeting point
- Hotel accommodation in Bangkok CBD District
- Tips and gratuities
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• You are allowed to take pictures during the show
• There are no performances on Mondays
• Please note, seat selection is not available