Join a 2-hour meditation class in Wat Mahathat Temple in Bangkok.
What to Expect
At 5 pm you will be picked up at your hotel at your hotel in Bangkok and transferred to the meditation center of Wat Mahathat Temple. In a 2-hour meditation class, you learn how to meditate and understand how to master your mind and body in the beautiful scenery of this temple in Bangkok.
In this high-class royal temple, you will get familiar with meditation techniques in order to promote relaxation and to build internal energy or life force. After reinforcing your well-being and peaceful state of mind, you will be taken back to your hotel at 8 pm.
- Round-trip transfers from/to your hotel in Bangkok
- 2 hour meditation class provided by and English-speaking instructor
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or coach
- Private tour
What's Not Included
- Additional activities and meals
- Personal expense
Cancel up to 5 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• Dress code is comfortable pair of pants and long sleeve top