Thai cuisine is among the finest in the world, and what better way to discover it than amidst the colors, sounds and smells of Bangkok by night, as you cruise through the city on an exquisitely-restored rice barge.
What to Expect
Customers who book the private option will be picked up and transferred in time to board the Manohra, one of Bangkok’s most famous, upscale dining options. Other guests are advised to head to the Anantara Bangkok Riverside Resort and Spa, which offers a free shuttle service from the Saphan Taksin Skytrain station to the resort (scheduled time to leave is at 19:00 but this is subject to change).
Once embarked upon the Manohra, one of Bangkok’s most luxurious river barges, you will immediately discover how well-restored and maintained the boat is. Comfort meets romance aboard this 70-seater vessel.
While the ship slowly leaves the pier, the dining commences. The Thai set menus represent the very best of what Thai cuisine has to offer, and the staff are more than happy to explain the various dishes. As you gently sail up the Chao Phraya river, many famous landmarks will be beautifully lit up. From the imposing Temple of Dawn, the Grand Palace and the Royal Barges Boat House, to striking bridges, glittering temples and other magnificent landmarks, you will be captivated by the beauty of this city.
The barge will return for around 21:30, and guests who book the private option will be returned to their accommodation.
- Transfers from and to your downtown Bangkok Hotel with driver and English-speaking guide (private tours only)
- Dinner aboard the Manohra (Gold Menu)
- All entrance fees, where applicable
- All taxes and service fees
What's Not Included
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals (breakfast and/or lunch), drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation in Bangkok
- Tips and gratuities
Know Before You Go
• Joined tours exclude transfers to and from your Bangkok hotel. The meeting point for the Manohra Cruise will be at the Anantara Bangkok Resort and Spa Riverside Pier for both embarkation and disembarkation.
• Cruises are not available on the following dates / periods: Loy Krathong Festival (November); Christmas Eve (24 December); Christmas Day (25 December); New Year’s Eve (31 December); New Year’s Day (1 January); Valentine’s Day (14 February)
• Cruise operation will also cease during the annual dry-docking period; exact dates will be advised by the cruise company and are subject to change. We reserve the right to cancel requests during these periods