Visit the Maeklong Railway Market and the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market on either a private or group tour from Bangkok. Interact with friendly local market vendors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai, German, Spanish, Japanese
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from the following areas: Sathorn, Silom, Siam, Pratunam, Khao San Road, Charoenkrung Road, or the Sukhumvit area between Soi 1-39 and 2-24. Please wait in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet the group at the large, main entrance to the River City shopping mall.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The boat ride at Damnoen Saduak usually involves a traffic jam. To enhance your customer experience, this tour does not include the boat ride on the canal. However, if there is less boat traffic on the day of your visit and you would like to take a boat trip, your guide can contact the boat vendor for you to guarantee the best price (normally about 150 Baht for a 25-30 minute ride)
- Due to some remaining Covid-related restrictions, the markets may not be as lively as expected. Not all vendors have fully resumed selling at their stalls