Discover the unknown Bangkok on a 3-hour bicycle tour that explores Chinatown and the Chao Praya River. Cross the river by pedestrian ferry and continue through backstreets discovering shop houses and the historic neighborhood of Thonburi.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
River City Shopping Center 23 Charoen Krung Road, Soi 24 or Soi 30 Si Phaya Pier Bangkok 10100Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The activity includes inclusive bicycle hire
- Infants (age 0-5) must ride on the back of the bikes.
- There is no charge for children (age 6-11) who cannot ride bikes on their own and ride on the back of the bike.