Discover the unknown Bangkok on a 3-hour bicycle tour that explores Chinatown and the Chao Praya River. Cross the river by pedestrian ferry and continue through backstreets discovering shop houses and the historic neighborhood of Thonburi.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore the largest Chinatown outside of China
- Discover Thailand's historic 3rd capital at Thonburi
- Cross the Chao Praya River by ferry boat
- Cycle to hidden backstreets of Bangkok
- Explore a side of the city few tourists ever see
- Ferry crossing
- Drinks en route
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
River City Shopping Center 23 Charoen Krung Road, Soi 24 or Soi 30 Si Phaya Pier Bangkok 10100Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Infants (age 0-5) must ride on the back of the bikes.
- There is no charge for children (age 6-11) who cannot ride bikes on their own and ride on the back of the bike.