Immerse yourself in the history and sights of Bangkok’s Chinatown on this guided walking tour. Find out where you satisfy your cravings with stops at hand-picked street food vendors along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Meet outside exit number 3 of the Wat Mangkon MRT station. Look for a guide wearing a 'TripGuru' shirt or holding a 'TripGuru' sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- The itinerary details are for reference only and are subject to change depending on the weather, availability of restaurants and food stalls, and other unforeseen circumstances