Indulge in a buffet dinner surrounded by the scenic nighttime views of Bangkok. Enjoy live music and traditional dancing on the largest cruise boat on the Chao Phraya River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Thai, English
Select participants and date
Check-in at Asiatique, warehouse no. 7. The cruise leaves from pier no. 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- During the rainy season, the water level is very high everyday so there is a possibility that the ship will be unable to pass under the Buddhist Bridge to Wat Arun, the Grand Palace, and the Rama 8 Bridge. In this case, the ship will instead sail towards Asiatique, Rama 3, and the Krungthep Bridge