Enjoy an evening out in Yaowarat, Bangkok’s Chinatown. Walk through a massive flower market at Pak Khlong Talad and take in the spectacle of the backpacker crowd on Khao San Road. Spot a number of the city's famous monuments during the tour.
What to Expect
Discover Bangkok’s Chinatown, explore the massive flower market of Pak Khlong Talad and see the spectacle of international backpackers at Khao San Road. Spot a number of the city's famous monuments on your travels.
Your guide will meet you at your central Bangkok hotel and you’ll head out on a 3-hour night tour of the city, beginning at the Chinese gates. Navigate the perpetually busy main street before arriving at Pak Khlong Talad.
Enter the largest flower market in Thailand and be amazed by the beautiful cut flowers, including orchids and garlands, in addition to a variety of local fruits and vegetables.
Next you’ll head to Khao San Road, a colorfully illuminated street that serves as a central hub for Bangkok's many backpackers. Revel in the international scene, best enjoyed after dark.
Afterwards, you can choose to return to your hotel with your guide – passing Democracy Monument, Golden Mount Temple, and the Parliament House – or enjoy the nightlife on your own.
- Guided tour of Yaowarat Road, Pak Klong Talad and Khao San Road
- Round-trip transportation to and from most central Bangkok hotels
- Live tour commentary provided in English
What's Not Included
- Bottled water
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• At least 2 people are required for this tour to operate
• Pick-up is available at most centrally located Bangkok hotels (arrange pick-up at your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation)
• Please be ready in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time