Baiyoke Sky Restaurant provides a buffet with a range of international food, seafood and Thai dishes. After your meal, get a chance to marvel at the view of Bangkok from the Observation Deck on the 77th floor and Revolving View Point on the 84th floor.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Start your activity at Bangkok Sky Restaurant. Please proceed to the check-in counter on the 19th Floor. The hotel is located next to the Ratchaprarop Airport Rail Link station. You can access it by BTS Skytrain to Phayathai station and change to the Airport Rail Link to Ratchaprarop station, or by the BTS Skytrain to Ratchatewi then take a taxi to the hotel, take a taxi directly to the hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The child ticket is valid for children measuring 80-120 cm in height only
- The rate is not available for festive days including Mother's Day, Loy Kratong, Father's Day, Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, and Songkran Day
- The buffet has a time limit of 1.5 hours
- Opening hours for the Observation Deck on the 77th floor are from 10 AM to 10 PM
- Opening hours for the Sky Walk Revolving Roof Deck on the 84th floor are from 6 PM to 10 PM
- If you're booking the massage treatment add-on, please specify your preferred treatment time to the activity provider after checkout. Spa hours are 10 AM-7 PM