Evening tour with loads of different Thai snacks and foods. This is THE tour for foodie lovers.
What to Expect
On this Thai tapas tour you will be given a unique insight into the authentic Thai kitchen. Freshly made specialties from all over the country. Such a range of varieties and flavors, all the different smells of food will make you hungry.
Learn about the remarkable Thai food culture and the lifestyles of the people living in Bangkok, while pedaling along different parts of the city. On the backstreets of Bangkok you will stop at various places to taste local, fresh, safe and delicious foods from the street food vendors. This will all be carefully selected by your guide.
On the way you will pass Bangkok's 24-hour, biggest, fresh market to see where all the ingredients come from. After this unique experience you will cycle and sit down for an extraordinary dinner at a more extraordinary location. With a full stomach, you will then cycle back to the tour provider's office where the tour ends.
- Coffee or tea upon arrival
- Free use of the internet
- Free photos of the day
- Comfortable and well maintained mountain or city bikes
- Bike rental
- Soft drink
- Tastings of locally made products
- Delicious dinners on the way
- Guide fee
- A refreshing towel upon return
What's Not Included
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel
- Any extra drinks/food not provided by your guide
- Any alcoholic drinks are prohibited during the tours
- Transportation costs if the customer wish to return to the tour office before the end of the tour
ABC office 10/5-7 Soi Aree, Sukhumvit road soi 26, Bangkok 10110
Know Before You Go
Take this tour early on your holiday as it will help you to enjoy Thai food to the max for the rest of your vacation.