Learn how to cook Thai dishes in their original style, in an authentic setting. Classes are held in the open-air kitchen of a traditionally built teak house. This is not a cooking school, but a family kitchen that is open to share its passion for cooking.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- English, Thai
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your Bangkok hotel.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The dishes can be adjusted as according to your dietary needs or food allergies
- Please dress in comfortable clothes as you will be cooking in an open-air kitchen
- Offering alms to monks on the canal might not happen every day as this depends on lunar calendar and the monk’s schedule