Half-Day Siam Sawan Bangkok Jungle Bike Tour
From $39 per personBook now
- Let this Sawan Tour will take you out of the city across the River of Kings to ride on paths in Bangkok's "Jungle".
- Finish the tour with a free fish spa at the Club House
- Enjoy a tour of the region's historic complex of traditional Thai-style wooden houses
- Take your pick of new bike models such as the Trek Navigator 2.0 or the Merida Hybrid Matts 5
We will then meander our way across parkland and through the tiny narrow lanes of high density, inner urban Bangkok to the ancient Chao Phraya River, where we wil cross to Wat Bangkachao on long tail boats, where our journey through the “Lungs of Bangkok” begins.
The area known as Prapadeang is a vast network of jungle, lakes and parkland. We will cross the jungle section on elevated pathways where cooling breezes, birds and fish abound; eventually passing through to the gorgeous, lush parkland area. Here we stop to give you the opportunity to feed the giant carp and enjoy a refreshing break.
Afterwards, we will wind our way back to the river and cross again on long tail boats to complete our tour with a glimpse of village and cultural life as we cycle through Kusoltong Village and back to the Clubhouse.
On your return to the Club House you can relax by the fishpond in a beautiful green garden, and enjoy a free fish spa. Cool drinks are available to purchase at the licensed bar while you use the free internet to keep in touch with family and friends and share your Bangkok bicycle tour experience. You are also welcome to enjoy the slide show of your tour.
This route is easy and suitable for all ages with a maximum group size of 8 guests. All our tours are conducted in a relaxed and casual manner with plenty of rest and refreshment stops.
- Tea and coffee
- Internet service
- Bicycle rental
- Safety helmet rental
- Professional multi-lingual Thai tour guide (fully accredited)
- Soft drinks/water and local Thai snacks during the tour
- Boat and ferry transfers on the tour
- Fish foot spa
- Downloadable photo album
Our meeting point is at Sathorn Soi 9. We depart from the Club House daily in the morning and in the afternoon. You can either walk from the Sky Train Station exit 5 or take a Taxi.
Product ID: 13448