Taj Mahal overnight tour with flights from Bangalore
From $450 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up by chauffeur driven car from your hotel. Please provide your hotel details. Pick-up from the train station or other address in Bangalore. Please provide details like address, train, or flight details.
- Marvel at the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal
- Tour the walled city of Agra Fort
- Discover the Mughal architecture of Agra's fineset palaces
- Admire the Pearl Mosque and Glass Palace
- Enjoy scenic views of India as you drive from Delhi to Agra
- Learn more about the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan
Perfect for those with limited time, the day includes all transfers from your hotel to Banglore Airport, economy flights to Delhi, and a 3-hour cab ride to Agra.
Upon arrival, explore one of the great wonders of the world, deemed a “Token of Love, Devotion and Romance,” and a glittering jewel of Muslim architecture in India. Built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved third wife, Mumtaz Mahal, the Taj Mahal combines architectural styles from Persia, Turkey, and India.
See the red sandstone and white marble Agra Fort; a treasure of Mughal architecture. Inside the fort, you will find remarkable palaces with embellished chambers, hospitable reception rooms, and marvelous mosques.
Admire the Pearl Mosque (Moti Masjid), located to the north of the Diwan-i-Am complex in the Agra Fort. Be mesmerized by its extensive white marble façade and domes. One of the most notable buildings inside Agra Fort is the Jahangiri Mahal, blending Hindu and Central Asian architecture.
See the impressive Diwan-i-Khas and Diwan-i-Am (Hall of Public Audience), as well as the Macchi Bhawan (Fish Chamber), where it’s thought goldfish were reared for the emperor. The attractive Nagina Masjid mosque, Sheesh Mahal (Glass Palace), marble mosque of the Mina Masjid, and adjoining Musammam Burj apartments complete your visit. Spend the night in Agra.
At the end of your tour, you will be transferred back to Delhi for your flight to Banglore.
- 4-Star hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Pick-up and drop off from locations in Bangalore and Delhi only
- Return or multi-city economy class air tickets
- Pick-up and drop off at Delhi airport
- Private transportation by air-conditioned cab or bus
- Fuel cost
- Driver allowance
- Parking fees and tolls
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Monument entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Telephone calls
Pick-up from your locations in Bangalore including hotels and residence.
• Pick-up and drop off is only available from hotels in Banglore. Please make your own way to the airport if your accommodation is located elsewhere
• Wear winter clothes from the end of November through mid March (approximately)
• Travel time by air from Bangalore to Delhi is about 2 hours and 40 minutes each way
• Travel time by cab from Delhi to Agra is about 3 hours each way
• Please inform the tour supplier in advance if you would like to book a multi-city ticket or return ticket
Product ID: 51711