Explore Bangalore's oldest area and learn about its fascinating origins on this private walking tour. Navigate through its busy markets, visit old forts and temples and learn about the origins of the city with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide at the Entrance Gate of the Building. The landmark is the State Bank of India on Kempegowda Road. This is easily accessible by Uber taxi or public transport.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that there will be an entrance fee of 300 Rupees per person at the Summer palace
- Please wear modest clothes that cover your knees
- Carry an umbrella and sunglasses for your safety
- Guests are recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes. Footwear has to be taken off in temples or places of worship