Bangalore: Full-Day Historical Guided Tour
Pickup includedBangalore hotels
- Join an English-speaking guide for an enlightening experience
- Visit some of the ancient temples known for their intricate architectural designs
- Head to the Tipu Sultan’s Palace and take a peek into the courageous ruler’s golden days
- See the Vidhan Sabha, home to a number of state government departments
Move on to the Tipu Sultan Palace to see the Indo-Islamic architecture, the famous painting of Tipu Sultan, and learn the history of the palace.
Visit the Lalbagh Botanical Gardens to see 1000 species of trees, plants, and flowers, and the beautiful glasshouse, inspired by the Crystal Palace of England. Savor lunch at a local restaurant before your visit to Bangalore Palace, a Tudor-style architectural marvel, known for its graceful interior work. Check out the High Court, Cubbon Park, and the Vidha Sabha.
See the highly popular Bull Temple dedicated to Nandi, believed to be a vahana (vehicle) of Lord Shiva, carved from a single rock. Visit the Gavi Gangadhareshwara Temple, a religious place dedicated to Lord Shiva, before you head back to your hotel.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide
- Monument entry fees
- Battery car ride at Lalbagh Garden
- Fixed menu lunch
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes and service charges
- Air and train fare
- Medical insurance
- Personal expenses
- Drinks and meals
- Camera fee at monuments
Prepare for the activity
• The itinerary order is a sample only, sites may be visited in a different order