Learn how to to cross-country ski at Lake Louise. You will enjoy beginner lessons over easy terrain, followed by a short ski tour.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet at the parking for Lake Louise in front of the public washrooms by the bench. The red icon depicts the meeting location, you may have to zoom in on google maps to see the road.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Packed lunch
- Outdoor clothing
- Medical mask
- Hand sanitizer or tissues
- Winter sports gear
Know before you go
- Make sure to bring waxless cross country skis, boots, and ski poles
- Chateau Lake Louise equipment rentals are $60/person
- Rentals are available in Canmore at Gear Up for $30/person
- Please come prepared for winter weather with warm waterproof layers, gloves, mittens, cap, and neck warmer
- This activity operates over lunch, so please pack a lunch for the day
- Wilson Mountain Sports in Lake Louise rentals are $29/person