Explore the Kicking Horse River on a rafting adventure for all skill levels. Learn how to whitewater raft and try out your new skills on scenic float sections and Class 1-3 whitewater rapids.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Wild Water Adventures RiverBase near Golden, BC. To check in, walk down the stairs towards the DayLodge and through the open front door.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Rafters must be at least 8 years old and weigh at least 50 pounds
- All trips depart rain or shine
- Familiarity and comfort around water is recommended
- This trip is recommended for fully-mobile participants
- The local partner reserves the right to alter or cancel any logistic or departure