Embark on a half-day guided tour of two of Banff's most beautiful lakes: Lake Louise and Moraine Lake. Admire these serene lakes with views of the mountains and learn about the area from your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- No shows, missed departures or unused services will be non-refundable.
- The access road to Moraine Lake is closed between early October and late May each year due to avalanche risk, the exact dates of closure vary each year depending on the weather conditions
- Early-season and late-season bookings will not include Moraine Lake, but will instead spend 1 hour at Lake Louise