Enjoy a 1-hour horseback ride with beautiful views of the Bow Falls. Pass by the famous Fairmont Banff Springs Golf Course and cross the Spray River for a unique experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Spray River Corrals, Spray Ave, Banff, AB T1L 1B3, Canada. The corrals are located behind the tennis courts near the Banff Springs Hotel in Banff. There is street parking available on Spray Avenue. Please ensure that you arrive 30 minutes prior to your tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Insect repellent
- Long pants
- Open-toed shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- No shows, missed departures or unused services will be non-refundable.
- Minimum age is 8 years or over; if age requirement is not met, the booking will be forfeited without a refund
- Maximum weight of of 230 lbs; if weight exceeds the maximum weight, the booking will be forfeited without a refund
- Guest must check-in onsite at minimum 30 minutes prior to their ride start time
- A basic level of English is required so that you can understand simple instructions from the guides
- Children aged 17 years and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on the ride
- Riders must wear sturdy closed-toed shoes and long pants
- Backpacks are not permitted on the ride
- All adult riders must sign a waiver; a waiver must also be completed by the parent or legal guardian of any rider under the age of 18 (documentation may be required to confirm the signatory's authority)
- Riders must be physically capable of controlling the horse without assistance