Experience the thrill of hiking through fresh, deep snow in the Canadian Rockies. Hear your snowshoes crunch on fresh powder as you hike past Marble Canyon’s stunning 40-meters deep gorge before exploring the nearby trails in Kootenay National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Wait at the public bus parking spot located behind the Mount Royal Hotel at 138 Banff Ave. You must be ready 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time. Your guide will be there within the 15-minute pickup window.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Thermal clothing
- Warm clothing
- Snow clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The minimum age for this tour is 8 years.
- Children aged 15 and under must have someone 18 years and older with them.
- All adults must sign a waiver prior to the tour. A waiver must also be completed by the parent or guardian of any child under the age of 18. Safety is the first priority. If the guide thinks your attire or footwear isn’t appropriate and compromises your safety on the tour, you may not be able to participate.
- Guests should dress in winter clothing for this trip including a winter jacket, snow pants, hats, mittens, and waterproof winter boots.