Meet the bear at the largest enclosed and protected grizzly bear habitat in the world on a full-day tour from Banff. Stop at the Takakkaw Falls in Yoho National Park and eat a gourmet lunch at Canada's highest restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Wait at the public bus parking spot located behind the Mount Royal Hotel at 138 Banff Ave. You must be ready 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time. Your guide will be there within the 15-minute pickup window.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Early and late season bookings may be subject to itinerary changes
- Takakkaw Falls Road opens late June so tours in early June will include stops at the Spiral Tunnels and Natural Bridge instead
- This tour has a guaranteed grizzly bear sighting or your next tour is free
- Infant rates do not include food
- Hotel pick up from Banff hotels is available on request